Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meals defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same living regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
"Account" Means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
"Company" (Referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to StarlitBaby
For the purpose of the GDPR, the Company is the Data Controller.
"Country" Refers to Spain.
"Cookies" Are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among many uses.
"Data Controller" , For the purposes of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), refers to the Company as the legal person who alone or joined with others determined the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data.
"Device" Means any device that can access the service such as a computer, a cell phone or a digital tablet.
"Personal Data" Is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
For the purposes of GDPR, Personal Data means any information relating to You such as a name, an identification number, location data, online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physical, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
"Service" Refers to the website.
"Service Provider" Means any natural or legal person who processes the data on aid of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
For the purpose of the GDPR, Service Providers are considered Data Processors.
"Usage Data" Refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
"Website" Refers to StarlitBaby , accessible from https://starlitbaby.com
"You" Means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on help of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Under GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), You can be referred to as the Data Subject or as the User as you are the individual using the Service.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Use Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Use Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, The type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sees whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other atised website (For example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to able You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, you remember your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You have to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Tracking and Performance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Third-Parties
Purpose: These Cookies are used to track information about traffic to the Website and how users use the Website. The information gathered via these Cookies may directly or indirectly identify you as an individual visitor. This is because the information collected is typically linked to a pseudonymous identify associated with the device you use to access the Website. We may also use these Cookies to test new pages, features or new functionality of the Website to see how our users react to them.
Use of Your Personal Data
To provide and maintain our Service , Including to monitor the usage of our service.
To manage Your Account: To manage Your registration as a user of the service.
For the performance of a contract: The development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or restricted services, including the security updates, when necessary
To provider You With news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about without You have opted not to obtain information.
To manage Your Requests: To attend and manage Your Requests to Us.
For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar procedure, In which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transfer red.
For other purposes : We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determined the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, for payment processing, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiation of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotion.
- With other ushers: When You share personal information or otherwise interactive in the public area with other users, search information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your Consent : We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your concern.
Retention of Your Personal Data
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Other legal requirements
Security of Your Personal Data
Detailed Information on the Processing of Your Personal Data
We may use Your Personal Data to contact You with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to You. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from Us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email We send or by contacting Us.
Legal basis for processing personal data under GDPR
- Consent: You have given Your consensus for processing Personal Data for one or more specific purposes.
- Performance of a contract: Provision of Personal Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with You and/or for any pre-contractual obligations there.
- Legal obligations: Processing Personal Data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Company is subject.
- Vital interests: Processing Personal Data is necessary in order to protect Your vital interests or of another natural person.
- Public interests: Processing Personal Data is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exam of official authority vested in the Company.
- Legitimate interests: Processing Personal Data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests purtured by the company.
Your Rights under the GDPR
- Request access to Your Personal Data. The right to access, update or delete the information We have on You. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of Your Personal Data directly within Your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact Us to assist You. This also enables You to receive a copy of the Personal Data We hold about You.
- Request correction of the Personal Data that We hold about You.
- Objectto processing of Your Personal Data.
- Requesterasure of Your Personal Data.
- Request the transfer of Your Personal Data.
- Withdraw Your concern.
Exercising of Your GDPR Data Protection Rights
You may exercise Your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting Us. Please note that we may ask You to verify Your identity before responding to such requests.
If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to other websites that are not operated by Us. If You click on a third party link, You will be directed to that third party's site.
- By visiting this page on our website: https://starlitbaby.com